1. First check to see if the device has been fully charged.
2. Hold the power button for 4-5 seconds or until you hear “power on.”
3. If you do not hear “power on”, then hold the reset button for 4-5 seconds and try turning the Whaley on again.
1. When pairing for the first time it is best to clear out all other Bluetooth pairings on your device. Sometimes when using Bluetooth there are issues with interference from other Bluetooth devices. If you are having issues on the initial pairing, this could be the problem. Try to pair your Whaley 100 feet from all other devices.
2. Press the M button once to make sure the Whaley is in Bluetooth mode. If you hear “Line in mode”, press the M button and you should hear “Bluetooth mode”.
3. Hold the M button down until you hear “Pairing” and turn your Bluetooth ON for the device. Within 5-10 seconds, “Whaley” should appear in your Bluetooth list. Select “Whaley” and you will hear “Pairing successful”.
1. Is the red charging indicator light on? If it isn’t, then press and hold reset button for 4-5 seconds. If the red light is still not on, then try a different cord.
2. If the red charging indicator light is on while charging, then press and hold the reset button for 4-5 seconds.
Press and hold the power button on each Whaley at the same time for 10 seconds. You should hear “power on” from both Whaleys at the same time. If you do not hear “power on” at the same time, power off and restart from the beginning. After 10 seconds release both power buttons and shorty after you should hear “pairing successful.”
After 10 seconds of turning your Squish on, the text “SQUISH” should appear in your Bluetooth device. If it does not appear, then turn your Squish off and on and turn your device’s Bluetooth off and on.
Is the red indicator light on when you are plugged in? If not, then try a different cord.
Plug the cord into the Squish and allow it to charge for 30 minutes to see if it still functions.
This is not a feature the Squish provides. We do offer the Whaley that fulfills this feature.
After plugging your device into the Solar Reflex, push the power button. This will start the charge for your device.
The Solar Reflex is a 1.5-watt solar panel; it charges best in direct sunlight when it’s tilted towards the sun. It will take 8 hours of direct sun light to charge one bar which is almost 1⁄2 of a smart phone charge.
To activate the LED flashlight, press the power button twice.
After plugging in your solar reflex to charge press the power button to initiate charging. If this doesn’t work, then try a different cord.
The Solar Reflex comes with its own charging cord; to charge your device you must use your personal charging cord.
Press the power button.